The Free State Project‘s weekly interview show, “Free State Live” has once again focused on NHexit with this week’s episode featuring liberty state representative Mike Sylvia. Readers of this blog know Sylvia as the prime sponsor of CACR 32. Several weeks ago, Free State Live featured Alu Axelman, the president of the Foundation for NH Independence, so this interview of Mike Syliva makes New Hampshire Independence the show’s number one most-discussed topic:
Sign the Petition
Do you support NH independence?
185 signatures = 2% of goal
I prefer that New Hampshire govern itself rather than be governed by Washington DC.
- UNH’s Poll on Independence: 28% Wouldn’t Join the Union + Republicans & People 35-49 More Likely to Support Secession
- Saturday May 27th, if you’re in Nashua, Manchester, or Concord look up in the sky for our NH Exit aerial banner flight!
- NHIPAC Chairman Featured on “Free State Live”
- How did pro-secession state reps do in the 2022 election?
- Videos of Karen’s Defeat at Ballot Law Commission + Rally Footage, Interviews