If people believe independence is possible, then it can happen. Here are some ways you can help spread the word about New Hampshire peacefully declaring independence from the United States. Please do any and all that you can, thank you!
- First, brush up on some of the strong reasons NH should be an independent, sovereign nation, as it once was.
- If you haven’t already, sign the online petition, then share the link on your favorite social media.
- Start a conversation about NH Independence. You have clout amongst people in your sphere — friends, family, and colleagues. Don’t be pushy and don’t belittle. Instead, work to find common ground and to move forward together.
- Call local talk radio about why you support independence for NH. Here’s a handy list of talk shows from around NH.
- Write a letter to your local newspaper about why you support independence for NH.
- Contact your local state representative(s) (click to find yours) and senator (click to find yours) and let them know that you support NH independence and even if they don’t please ask them to support the bill that would allow the people to vote on it.
- Host a local event, perhaps screening a video and having a discussion afterwards.
- Join the NH Exit forum to connect with the NH independence community, or if you prefer Facebook, you can join the NH Exit group there.
- Follow NH Exit on Twitter for updates. There is also a less-active NH Exit Instagram account here.