The Free State Project‘s new internet video show, “Free State Live” had Alu Axelman on last night to discuss New Hampshire independence. It was an excellent discussion and Axelman is a great guest on the subject, as the author of multiple books on secession and the new president of the Foundation for New Hampshire Independence. Here’s the episode:
Sign the Petition
Do you support NH independence?
193 signatures = 2% of goal
I prefer that New Hampshire govern itself rather than be governed by Washington DC.
- SECOND State Secession Bill Filed In New Hampshire Legislature
- VIDEO: Crazy Empire Loyalist Assaults NH Exit Supporter
- UNH’s Poll on Independence: 28% Wouldn’t Join the Union + Republicans & People 35-49 More Likely to Support Secession
- Saturday May 27th, if you’re in Nashua, Manchester, or Concord look up in the sky for our NH Exit aerial banner flight!
- NHIPAC Chairman Featured on “Free State Live”