The Free State Project‘s new internet video show, “Free State Live” had Alu Axelman on last night to discuss New Hampshire independence. It was an excellent discussion and Axelman is a great guest on the subject, as the author of multiple books on secession and the new president of the Foundation for New Hampshire Independence. Here’s the episode:
- How did pro-secession state reps do in the 2022 election?
- Videos of Karen’s Defeat at Ballot Law Commission + Rally Footage, Interviews
- Commission Votes 5-0 Dismissing Karen’s Complaint Against Pro-Independence Reps
- Actual Karen Demands Pro-Independence State Reps Be Barred from Office – Commission Hearing Set for 8/24!
- Nearly 1 in 3 Granite Staters and 52% of NH Republicans Support Independence in First-Ever Poll!