The Free State Project‘s weekly interview show, “Free State Live” has once again focused on NHexit with this week’s episode featuring liberty state representative Mike Sylvia. Readers of this blog know Sylvia as the prime sponsor of CACR 32. Several weeks ago, Free State Live featured Alu Axelman, the president of the Foundation for NH Independence, so this interview of Mike Syliva makes New Hampshire Independence the show’s number one most-discussed topic:
- How did pro-secession state reps do in the 2022 election?
- Videos of Karen’s Defeat at Ballot Law Commission + Rally Footage, Interviews
- Commission Votes 5-0 Dismissing Karen’s Complaint Against Pro-Independence Reps
- Actual Karen Demands Pro-Independence State Reps Be Barred from Office – Commission Hearing Set for 8/24!
- Nearly 1 in 3 Granite Staters and 52% of NH Republicans Support Independence in First-Ever Poll!