This year’s sold-out Liberty Forum featured an excellent and well-attended panel on New Hampshire secession featuring Alu Axelman of the Foundation for New Hampshire Independence, Steven Axelman of YES California, and Daniel Miller of the Texas Nationalist Movement. Moderated by Carla Gericke of the Free State Project, it was an entertaining and enlightening panel, featuring plenty of questions from the audience. Don’t miss it:
Sign the Petition
Do you support NH independence?
193 signatures = 2% of goal
I prefer that New Hampshire govern itself rather than be governed by Washington DC.
- SECOND State Secession Bill Filed In New Hampshire Legislature
- VIDEO: Crazy Empire Loyalist Assaults NH Exit Supporter
- UNH’s Poll on Independence: 28% Wouldn’t Join the Union + Republicans & People 35-49 More Likely to Support Secession
- Saturday May 27th, if you’re in Nashua, Manchester, or Concord look up in the sky for our NH Exit aerial banner flight!
- NHIPAC Chairman Featured on “Free State Live”